“To study the history of seduction and persuasion is to know… this is a woman’s game.”
Power is the ability to get what you want. We are taught that power corrupts, and that power is masculine in nature– but these myths couldn’t be further from the truth.
People corrupt. Power is neutral.
Power is a survival skill. It is absolutely essential for both men and women to acquire power in order to meet their needs and desires, but the truth is, we acquire power in different ways.
A decade ago, when I began to immerse myself in the study of power and strategy, I realized that all of the great texts were written by men. From Sun Tzu’s treatise on warfare, to books written by statesmen, philosophers and even the great Japanese Samurai, every work I encountered was written by men and for men. Even for contemporary work written on seduction and strategy, this holds true.
And while some tactics are universal, women really do need their own playbook for power.
Even if you are ‘wary’ of games and the idea of strategizing to reach your personal, professional and romantic goals, everyone should be familiar with the kinds of ‘games’ people play if you are to avoid falling victim. Believe it or not, all around you, every single day, from your colleagues to the men who sweep into our lives, people are vying for power. Those with power make decisions. Those without, have decisions made for them.
I’ve devoted a decade to studying the classic and even most obscure texts on power, warfare, intrigue and seduction. I’ve been mentored by brilliant tacticians of both sexes. I’ve studied the lives of women who’ve mastered themselves and their circumstances.
Now, I am offering a subversive, power playbook just for women– one unlike anything the world has ever seen. Of this, I am certain.
Members will gain access to an on-going collection of exclusive videos, virtual meet-ups, in-depth articles and powerful exercises on the following subjects:
- Sacred Sexuality & the Cultivation of Erotic Energy
- The Art of Seduction & Subversive Feminine Power
- The Tools of Persuasion
- The Art of Conversation, Wit & Humor
- Access Your Inner Wisdom
- The Art of Glamour & The Theater of the Body
- How to Harness Your Energy
- The Interplay of Masculine and Feminine Energy
- Case Studies of the Most Fascinating Women To Ever Live
- Curing The Disease To ‘Please’
- Captivation, Based on the 13 Feminine Seduction Archetypes
- Creative Energy & Manifestation
- The Power of Pleasure And The Art of Living Well
- Romantic Options: How To Exercise Your Birthright To Choose
- Feminine Mystique
- Translating Esoteric Feminine Wisdom into Modern Utility
- The Power of Female Sex
- Ancient Self-Care Rituals From All Over the World
- The Principles of Attraction: How to Ignite and Sustain It
- How to Get Rooted and Feel Good In Your Skin
- The “Life Scripts” That Rule Our Lives– If We Let Them
- How to Get in the Driver’s Seat & Take Responsibility for Your Happiness
- Overcoming Love, Money and Success Blocks
- Radiant Self-Love and Authentic Confidence
- How to Cultivate Magnetism, Presence and the ‘It Factor’
- Standing Out: Harnessing Your Unique Purpose, Power & Magnetism
- Overcome Fears, Insecurity, and Self-Doubt
- Grow Beyond ‘Neediness’
- Power Tactics for Today’s Contemporary “Hook Up” Culture
- Sexual Agency
- Emotional and Energetic Healing
- How to Communicate Your Desires and Boundaries in a “Knock Out” Way
- Body language and ‘Reading’ Between the Lines
- Recognize and Avoid Manipulation, Deception, and ‘Game’
- ….and much, much more.
Enrollment opens again in 2019.
*Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Ayesha Faines has been featured and/or quoted in…